Monday, January 3, 2011

My 'work'place....

My studio...lots of windows... great natural lighting.....

A portion of my collection of pincushions.....  and, of course, handpainted vintage boots lying around waiting to find their new home...

My Consew Industrial Machine from 1927... runs like a dream.....
Little Betty Sue watches me as I work....

And Betty Sue's grumpy cousin provides 'constructive criticism' on the daily....
vintage purses, jewelry, feathers, fur, beads and bobbles of all kinds...






Antique Indian Saris add color to the room... and hang there waiting to be cut to pieces and added to a lovely dancing dress...


Roses and peacock feathers....

And more piles and piles of gorgeous vintage pieces just waiting their turn...

Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love.
-- David McCullough

xoxo-AR

No comments:

Post a Comment